It’s been just over 14 months since I started really focusing on internet and affiliate marketing. Yes, a little MLM flavor here and there, but the mechanics of what we do (what I do) day to day are VERY different.
Years and years ago when I was (very) actively pursuing success in MLM-world, these kinds of things would make up my “work day” (which was EVERY day btw):
- Make sure my many cell phone batteries are fully charged
- Make sure bluetooth headsets are fully charged
- Work through email and voicemails
- Babysit lots of people (someone got the wrong flavor of protein shake from the company and needs me to rescue them)
- Start pounding the phone…cold calling leads
- Miss lunch (lovingly prepared by my wife)
- Handle never ending “3 way calls”
- Start eating my now cold lunch
- Pretend I’m having a great time
- More babysitting and 3 way calls
- More stress
- On to second batteries in all devices
- More cold calling
- Call leaders individually, help steel (prepare) them for home parties this week…make sure they’ve got people showing up so I’m not wasting my time
- Obsess about where my next $1000 is coming from so I can avoid going over the limit on all 4 of my credit cards
- Pretend I have total time freedom
- After constant (mental) exertion all day, crash in front of the TV
…I could have easily made that 40 points.
But hopefully you get the idea. Constant frenetic energy, lots of stress, lots of obsessing about where the next recruit was coming from…everything but “freedom”.
THIS is the grind the ultimately drove me back to traditional business for several years.
Enter Drop Ship Domination, Nov 2013.
Wait…I don’t have to use my phone? I don’t have to sell or recruit at all?
I can quietly work online (well…I like blasting music while I’m working so…) …and go make $100k+ in 2014 without bothering anyone? I don’t have to “hunt” constantly (for my next recruit)? I don’t have to sell? I don’t have to inappropriately discuss business in social situations?
Yeah, none of that.
Here’s what an average “work day” looks like for me now:
- Wake up whenever
- Realize I have no stress
- Enjoy family time and breakfast
- Get through about half of my work for the day, in 60-90 minutes, which includes:
- Listen to music while working through email, Skype messages, FB messages, etc
- Create Content (Blog and/or Broadcast to my list, Post to Facebook, etc)
- Make sure my marketing is on track
- Education – reading and/or reviewing new tutorial content
What is distinctly MISSING from my life this past year are all the things that NOBODY wants to do. Selling, stressing, constantly grinding it out….
The “Cost-Offset-Model” that DSD employs as their business model is like nothing I’ve ever seen. If you’re not a marketer but you have a desire to make extra money online, then this is your dream come true. See what I mean here This business model affords “average people” the option to truly “work from home”. Do the work, get paid. (Don’t confuse “work” with things like recruiting, selling, marketing, etc!)
My “income producing activities” are clear cut and make sense.
Outcomes are predictable and fun.
The skills I’ve learned and developed here will serve me well for the rest of my life.
And ya know what? So much of this is “kid stuff”! It’s just so easy!
Check out these screenshots from our private Facebook group to get a taste for not only how easy this is, but how fast you can make this produce cash for you:
Instead of babysitting and pandering all the time, I get to empower others from all over the world…empower them to take charge of their own business, employing the same strategies I used to build a multiple six figure income in 2013 already!
I’ll probably have a $800+ day today and will have “worked” all of 2-3 hours!
Is this kind of success normal?
NO (but I’m not normal either!)
Is success in DSD (I define success as MAKING A PROFIT) …normal?
The fact that DSD offers the masses a simple way to truly “work from home”, absent all the things “average people” detest (recruiting, selling, marketing, etc) ….enables people like me (marketers) to have extremely fulfilling, never ending oceans of opportunity. You see, the world is FULL of people who just want to make an extra $100-200/wk, part time. Just in my team already, there are people accomplishing that right now, all over the world.
I get to do what I love…leveraging the internet on a global scale to recruit and build an empire. AND I get to do that in a place where MOST of my team succeeds!
If marketing and recruiting are things you enjoy, I can teach you how to properly market. How to build a huge, responsive list. How to outsource and gain significant leverage in several areas of your life and business.
Not only have I learned how to market, but when I take on a new affiliate, they are now in a position to quickly learn list building, marketing, leverage, etc…and within a few months, this “newbie” can (and often does) go from “don’t know anything about internet marketing” to a very well compensated Affiliate/Internet Marketing Pro.
I’ve done it, you can too.
Jump on my email list to check out the video I saw that was my introduction to Drop Ship Domination (and to see how I market from the inside). Maybe I’ll see ya “on the inside” soon huh?